Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A poem for those with Imagination

Geography
If I were the world…where would you be right now
If you could for the lack of a better phrase….be inside of me
Not necessarily literally but if you could be, where would you go.
Would you spend time exploring my mountain ranges
Enjoy the arc that only Delu can give to you
Or maybe you’d stare in awe at the legs I stand upon
And think you’re at the coliseum
Looking at the most beautiful sand colored columns
Or maybe you’d see them as seemingly endless sand
In a desert that ends, or begins….in the
Wettest, warmest, most exotic location on this world tour.
But what I would love more than anything
Is for you to travel up north
Past the lips of the mouth of my river
Over the rolling hills and
Explore and conquer the icy almost untouched terrain that is
My mind
So if you ever need time away
From your world…come travel with me
“Please raise your seatbacks and tray tables to their fully upright and locked position”

You’ll need it

1 comment:

Nola.Divine said...

Beautiful!

You've done it again!!