Monday, August 18, 2008

Ten Things About Delu

Ok, for my 3 faithful readers. Here are 10 things about me that haven't already been stated.

1. I'm 5'8 and about 190....most of that is my boobs.....
Now that I've gotten your attention with number 1
2. I hate crying
3. I sing opera very well
4. I have a mother dying of cancer (colon)
5. I love and hate medical school with a very deep passion
6. I'm in love with a man I don't need to be with right now
7. I have no children, but I have 3 great nephews (my niece's children) that I adore
8. I dunno what kinda doctor I want to be yet...probably will do surgery
9. I think my worst physical quality is my eye color.
10. Finally, I have 4 people on earth that I trust. 3 women and one man.

Just needed to type some stuff. Well I'm off to jog for a bit ~Delu

3 comments:

Lisa said...

just letting you know...obgyn is kinda scattered. i wish you were around to play with, but it turns out i'll only be seeing two other students everyday, while everybody else is off on their own. *sigh. let me know how you're doing, dear?

Nola.Divine said...

I think we've all had that one man in our lives that we didn't need to be in love with.....you always learn something from it though!

Eb the Celeb said...

Sorry to hear about your mom