Saturday, September 21, 2013

Longer time

Time again has passed. Sorry if any one is still reading. The things in my life that have happened.... Man. Too many to write at once. There's personal and there's career and then the bitch in my head that causes my confidence to hit the floor. I try to sedate her fairly often but it doesn't always work. 

I have finished residency and I'm working in a small clinic in rural Arkansas. My job is awesome. The nurses are more than helpful. 

My love life flipped upside down, turned inside out and now I'm with ..... We'll call him B. He's been in my life since last December. Innocent friendship that turned into a person I don't see myself without him. 

My talks with myself are 50 shades of fucked up. I beat myself down. Criticize the lovely me I am. Ill get better.... After I stop hating me and write more 

No comments: