Monday, October 28, 2013

Whirlwind

Since my last post, things went crazy

I found out my loving wonderful boyfriend has been talking to other women online. Women he hasn't met in person or had sex with, but he's sent them photos and sexual videos. This lead to a fight. A big fight. One that left me in a state of paralysis and stupidity. I knew if it were one of my friends, I'd say to leave him. No questions asked, done deal, the end. But it's me, and honestly..... I really think he is sorry. Our argument replays in my head over and over. The woman he did the things with is very nice and didn't make a scene when she showed me evidence of his dealings. Right now, all I know is I love him. I want things to go back to the way they were. Do I wait around and risk being a fool again..... Or do I swallow my love and make a clean break

I gotta see this one through. I love him. 

No comments: