Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Get 2 No Me....Part 1

Get to know me....Well the first thing you must know about Delu is that I an aquired taste. I don't know alot of people who think I'm "ok". They either love me or can't stand my guts. Either way, I love my friends and love my haters more.

I tend to become very emotional over the people I love. If you upset me, and I cuss you out, chances are you were never very high on my Christmas list anyway. But if you make me upset, and I don't talk to you, its probably because I love you and would rather cool down than to say something and piss you off

I'm spoiled. Not with things like cars and shoes and bull shit like that. My family didn't always have alot of money, but I always got a hug and always heard the words I love you. I expect the same from the man I'm with....although I've realized I may not always get it.

I know I don't have many readers....actually I think I've only got 1 or 2 so far. BUt for you lucky folks, I am a poet. Pretty good at it too. I will try to post a few things on here every now and then.

Much love to you all....time to study.

D

1 comment:

Nola.Divine said...

Get ready to copy and paste.

You'll be using some of this as your introduction on my blog ;)