Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first time.....

Well, I guess I should introduce myself properly...

Name: Yulanda Belle Melihia Harrison
Age: 25
Birthday: June 30, 1983
Race: Other....to be specific I'm 1/2 Native American, 1/4 African American, and 1/4 Irish....That's right, I can rain dance, fry chicken and drink my ass off. :)

Um....what else do yall give a shit about......

Birthplace: Well...I'm a military brat but home is New Orleans,LA and Blytheville, AR
Education: I went to high school at Blytheville High School, Undergrad at Xavier University of Louisiana (biology/chemistry major w/ a minor in spanish), and I'm presently a 3rd year medical student at the University of Arkansas College of Medicine

NOTE: I AM GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE A DOCTOR, NOT A NURSE, NOT A TECH, NOT A TEACHER, A D-O-C-T-O-R

2nd NOTE: I'm the first college graduate in my family and the ony one that has ever went to medical school.....

Family: I have a BUNCH of family, Ass load of brothers, both of my parents, and me, I'm the baby girl

What else....Well a few of my favorite things...hell lets make it the ABCs
A = Hmmm, Arkansas, its a good place
B = Babies
C = Cats
D = Dogs
E = Evening
F = F....heh heh heh
G = Gold
H = Harrison family
I = Shaved Ice
J = June
K = Kitties :) come on, didn't you see C
L = Lemon and Leah B
M = Mama
N = New
O = Orleans
P = defer
Q = Quizno (one of my cats)
R = Rho's
S = tie b/t Subway (the other cat) and Susan Scott (best friend)
T = Toronto
U = Uhhh.....Um.....defer
V = Vacations!!!!!!!!!
W = Water
X = I'm not even gonna try
Y = YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU (soljah boi on that ass)
Z = zippers....I think they're cool.

Well this ends my first blog entry. Tune in for the next one. See ya....

1 comment:

Nola.Divine said...

I've never seen you rain dance, so I'm gonna have to make you prove that one...Lol!

And I'm in totally agreement that "V" is for Vacation!!

Packing my bags, RIGHT now....