Friday, August 15, 2008

random survery

1] What's one thing that would instantly make you dislike a person?For them to think they are better than everyone else on earth.
[2] What do you do when you need to relax?Some jazz and some paper and pencil so I can write
[3] Why do you think there is war in the world?Wasn't shit better to do....oh wait, yes there was....uh, in that case, greed.
[4] Do you think it's possible to romantically love two people at once?Nope. I think if you "love" two people at once, your actually lusting after two
[5] Do you like things in life to stay how they are or change?Change is good
[6] If someone liked you, what would be the best way to let you know?I would like a romantic gesture and then for them to just let me know how they feel
[7] What are you listening to right now?The fan and the Olympics
[8] If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?My education
[9] Would it change your life?Hell yeah, no debt and all my residency money will be mine
[10] What was the last thing you purchased?Dinner
[11] What do you do when you're stressed out?Keep it inside, write, or drink
[12] Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?Yes, my family and a couple friends
[13] Do you have a family member you could do without?Hell yeah, you want names?
[14] Could you forgive a (ex) or boyfriend or girlfriend who physically hurt you?Never
[15] What's your greatest fear in life?Dying alone
[16] Do you attend a church regularly?No, just talk to God
[17] Are you afraid of death?No
[18] Do you think parents should stay together for the kids?No
[19] Can money buy happiness?Never
[20] Are you looking forward to anything?Getting my hair done and being at peace
[21] Write some lyrics from the song you're listening to?You look so dumb right now.....standing outside my house....
[22] Do you open up to people easily?No, I'd rather keep me to me
[23] Has anyone given you a compliment today?Yes, a few people told me my hair wrap looked cool
[24] What do your friends call you?Yo or Yoli
[25] Has anyone upset you in the last week?Yeah, crushed is a better word
[26] What usually causes your RELATIONSHIPS to endThe truth
[27] Are you close to your parents?Oh yeah, I'm such a mama's girl
[28] Are your parents still together?Yeah, 24 years
[29] Do you think you would be a good parent?Right now, no. Not too sure if I want babies anymore
[30] Are you a forgiving person?Rarely, unless I love you
[31] Do you hold grudges - kinda
[32] The last person of the opposite sex you had an in depth conversation with was?Waleed
[33] Where is the last place you went out to eat?On the Boarder
[34] Whats your favorite drink?Water and Sweet Tea
[35] Were you doing anything serious at midnight last night?Sleeping my ass off
[36] What were you doing at 3 AM this morning?Sleeping
[37] Who do you hate?Don't have the energy
[38] Are you a violent person?No, I'd like to be at times
[39] Is your room clean?Except my bedroom
[40] What are you going to do tomorrow?Get my hair done and study
[41] What is in store for your future?My MD and my life
42] Do you take care of your friends while they're hurting?I do...
[43] Have you lost someone close to you in the last year?Yeah...I have sadly
[44] Any piercings/tattoo's?No piercings, one tattoos (left shoulder blade)
[45] Favorite color?Gray[46] Who is your favorite person to have serious conversations with?My brother John
[47] Who was driving the last time you were in a car?Me...I always have to drive... :(
[48] Planning to go on any extended drives soon?Aug 29 to St. Louis
[49] Does any part of your body hurt right now?My back....
[50] How many tickets do you have?One
[51] Do you like coffee?I would not have survived medical school without it
[52] Did you have any strange phone calls today?
not really
[53] Who was the last person that text you?Fatima
54] What does your twelfth message in your inbox say?its empty right now
[55] What are you craving?Sex
[56] What's the closest green thing to you?Water bottle
[57] What is the last pill you swallowed?Lexapro, multivitamin, calcium, Yaz, pepsid[
58] How did you sleep last night?ok, just not enough
[59] What was the first thing you thought this morning?I hate school
[60] What were you doing at 7 am?
Washing my hair

No comments: