Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chillin in the clinic

Hey folks,
Sorry I've been away for so long. 24 hours before my board exam, my internet died. I'm still waiting to get access to it again so I am internetless....if that is a word. Anywho....

I think the test went well. My results will be back within a month or so. I really feel like I passed and when I do, its gonna be great. I celebrated a bit early and got SHIT faced last friday. I think I pissed off some of my classmates b/c I ended up making a very large fool of myself. Yeah...it was bad. I think my friends aren't gonna hang out with me again....

So my valentine's day actually has plans. I am going to be cooking dinner for somebody. I asked for some opinions and apparently everyone thinks steak is the way to go. I don't think my date eats their steak undercooked so I am just gonna have to learn how to cook a well done steak. Oh if you're wondering, I eat mine medium. :) MMMMM raw meat :)

I wrote my ex an email. Not a long one, just one letting him go. I was polite and I'm really happy with what I said. He didn't respond to me and that's ok. I didn't write it for him. I wrote it for me.

Well I'm gonna go home in a sec. All my notes are taken care of and I'm just sitting here typing and looking at my two classmates, Drew and Jack....

CHINESE BOGOTA!!!

No comments: