Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry about cutting yall off in the middle of a blog....lemme see if I can fill in the spots...

Still waiting for my board score. I think I passed. I know I did. I put alot of effort and time into studying and I don't believe all of this was in vain. I know I passed.

My ex and I are astranged from one another and that is just fine with me. I wish him the most decent life possible. I still need to do something with his stuff. I'm either gonna burn it, throw it out, or give it away. I'm thinking the latter.

E and I are into it. He said I crowd him too much...although I haven't made any attempts on contacting him. I know he's a second year and from experience sometimes you just don't wanna be around anyone but yourself and your class mates.....don't mean that your friends deserve to feel like shit. Anyway, I deleted his number a week or so ago. Told him its up to him to contact me and left it at that.

D and I are spending valentine's day together. My plan is to cook for him. Probably will make steak and potatoes with some type of veggie and dessert. I look forward to it....but valentine's day is still a pointless holiday.

M is mad at me. He actually stopped talking to me again. LOL I just turn em on and off like lights huh. Oh well...his loss

I went on a blind date and it was absolutely awful. I haven't called him and vice versa. I'm really happy that we both didn't see potential in the other.

I really wanna like my life and be happy right now. I'm kinda scared because all the times in the past when I've been really happy, the earth gets snatched from under me and I go spiraling down. Hopefully it won't happen this time.

Ok gonna go round now. ttyl and thanks for reading.

No comments: