Thursday, February 19, 2009

Figured I'd use a happy color. I PASSED MY BOARDS GOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now that I got that outta my system...I texted my ex and told him that I passed. He congradulated me. I shoulda said, "I passed without your useless ass you son of a bitch."....but I didn't

D and I spent valentine day together. I cooked dinner and he brought movies and flowers. Dinner was awesome and the movie we watched was sooooooo good. Then I got sooooo sleepy....sleep by 10. Lame huh? Well he just held me the whole night. Woke up in his arms, kissed his cheek and went back to sleep for a while. It was a good one....still think the holiday is useless though.

E has explained to me that he is just going through alot right now and that the way he handles it is by shutting himself off. I can only accept that, but it don't make things any better. I'm still upset with him.

I'm bout half sleep in clinic. I really need to take a nap....just not on my patients...

ttyl

No comments: