Friday, February 6, 2009

Eggs, Weddings, and Clinic

I know, interesting title....

So I went this drug rep's presentation on this cholesterol medicine. He has this breakfast wrap thing w/o pork in it so I got one. Although it was very tasty, I'm now sitting here trying to not pass out in this chair. I just need to sleep more....

I had a dream about a wedding. I don't think it is my own, but somehow my ex creeped his way into my head. You know, at times I think I hate him. I really want to cuss him out but I've been silent. I really really dislike him and I wish I could be mature and say that I wish him well but I don't. Just can't be grown up right now.

E has disappeared. I sent him a text a while back and asked if he missed me. We haven't spoken on the phone since new year's day. Apparently I am crowding him.....

oops, we're rounding. more info later

No comments: