Wednesday, January 7, 2009

As the smoke begins to clear

So today has been a good day so far. I have really gotten back into the swing of getting up and coming to clinic again. Its nice to be back in school.

I have made the decision to take my boards on Jan 30th. I'm really excited and more prepared than ever for these. I will not fail. There isn't a question in my mind that I will not pass. This test is mine.

My heart is slowly healing. I think of him daily. I actually found myself wanting to text him and say hi...but the risk of him not texting me back is too high. I'm getting closer to another person right now. He's always been there for me, holding me when things go wrong, telling me it would be ok. Plus He's in love with me the way I am. He knows all my good and bad qualities and he still loves me like no man ever has. I've always loved Him, but now I'm falling in love with Him.