Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good, E called last night. I mean, he and I talk alot anyway, but now when he calls, I find myself stubbling over my words and sounding a bit like an idoit. I really like him, I always have....guess I should stop that.

The bad: So its been about 2 1/2 weeks since my breakup and I want my things back from my ex. Not gifts, but little tokens I gave him. I've asked him several times to send me my things back, nothing. Why hold on to something you don't need or want anymore. Backwards to me. Do I still have his shit....yeap. I'm still trying to decide what to do with it. Some of it will be burned. Some I might send back.....maybe I'll send the burned things back......hmm...heh heh

The ugly: My niece (who is older than me) has been married to a lazy shiftless, useless piece of a man for about 6 years. They have two kids together. He has an engineering degree, but does not work. He recently told her that he was going to leave her. I've never heard my niece cry before, but she was crying. I really wanna go over there and hem his lil ass up. But I don't need to go to jail for that....cause I might kill his ass.

No comments: