Saturday, January 10, 2009

The talk with Him

So last night I cried. I cried for about 30 minutes over everything that's been going on lately. All the stressors and the pain had me in a depression like I haven't felt in months...hell if ever. I was gonna go to church last night, but I just laid on the couch and cried....

So after my crying was over I found myself drifting off to sleep. I woke up at 3 am with a crick in my neck so I went and got in my bed. I then woke up at 7:30 and talked to God. I told him all my pain, sorrow, anger, all of it. Then I just laid there, then he spoke. I don't know if any of yall ever heard God speak but lemme tell you it will freak you out. He told me that I didn't lose things, they were removed so I could reach my potential. I was assured I'm on the right track and that He's there and will never leave me.

Do you know how much comfort that brings? I silently praised God yesterday for the blessings I received but I'm not gonna be silent anymore. God is the most amazing God ever. I woke up this morning and I had peace. PEACE....I usually don't recover from things like this so quick and to be honest, the wounds are still open. But I have peace with my purpose, peace with solitude, and peace within me that I'm a good person and God will never leave me alone.

1 comment:

Nola.Divine said...

Isn't God's peace amazing? It's hard to describe to others, but when you have truly experienced it....you know it. Hands down.