Thursday, January 8, 2009

My day so far

So....to the surprise of many....including myself, I've chosen to give up sex until I feel I'm with a man who truly deserves it. I've had the feeling to do it for months, but I thought I had found my husband so I thought it was ok. Apparently not...So since I'm alone I figured no better time than the present...

So why have all of these guys come out of the wood works trying to have sex with me?

One guy, we'll call him A, used to kick it with me for a while. I was pretty stupid for him. He didn't live in town so I would drive to see him, we'd fuck, and I'd go home. At the end of the day I still wasn't his girl and he could do what he wanted. Now, 2 years later, he comes from whatever rock he's under and wants to "get together". Ok, first off, there has only been on instance since we met that sex did not happen, so I know he just wants to fuck. I told him about my promise to myself to which he replied "I see." So...I'm reading his text, laughing, and then ask him where will he meet me at. That threw him off because I used to just go pick him up and we'd go wherever and then I'd take him back. He said he'd get back to me and I informed him that he should tell me by 3 or else I'll assume he's busy. He got MAD. LOL. All up in his lil feelings. So he's mad and I'm laughin....

The next guy, M, and I haven't messed around for years, almost 4 years. In short, he's a whore. Once I found out he was a whore, I took my genitals outta harms way. In the past 4 years, he's gotten and given STDs, made a child, and is now STILL in college. You may be thinking....why the fuck did Yolanda fuck that?!?? The answer is I was lonely. Anyway we lost contact and now he's back, nasty as ever and he wants me to drive to his house and spend the weekend with him. I told him about my commitment and he was like, "Well if you get here and change your mind, its cool with me.." LOL, LMBAO. This negro is serious. Like for real! sigh.....

The last guy is cool. E. I've known him for about 4 years. We've never dated b/c of distance. He's in medical school but he's not in my class. Like me he's not having sex until he's in a committed relationship. Dream guy....but he and I are forever doomed to be friends. Sigh

Well I'm hungry and didn't have a patient today. See you readers tomorrow

2 comments:

Nola.Divine said...

Why are you and E destined to only be friends???

-K. Campbell said...

i feel you..doin' some soul searching myself on the subject...but the flesh is weak Lord!! lol...bu seriously, gotta stop leaving parts of ourselves in other places..-sigh-..keep on pushin..