Thursday, January 15, 2009

Looking to Him for forgiveness

Well, now about 48 hours has passed since my erruption of anger and now I kinda feel bad about it. Not b/c I think I hurt his feelings, I really don't care about that. I'm feeling bad b/c I let myself get to that point of anger. I think today after work I'm going to take the post down. Even though he can't see it, I don't think it should be up there.

So....E is back to his self. He's not good with emotions or communications sometimes. Also, he's a 2nd year medical student, so its not like he's got all the time in the world to talk about shit. I do miss him, as my friend. I guess we'll speak soon. And no....he isn't a reader of this blog.

M is upset with me. I'm really not too fucked up about it, but I just wanna keep yall updated.

A guy I haven't mentioned, D, he wants to go out. He knows I'm not into the whole finding a new boo thing. We'll see how that goes.

Guess I need to go get my patients. Cyall later.

No comments: