Friday, January 16, 2009

Soooooo sleepy

Morning yall,

So I'm here at clinic and I'm tired as hell. I dunno why. I got plenty of sleep last night, i'm just really groggy. I drunk my daily dose of coffee and ate some oatmeal but to no avail I'm still sitting here half sleep thinking about ....well

D wants to ride home with me. His people live in the same place as mine. I told him I didn't care. He'll have a nice soft couch to sleep on. Am I wrong for that? I really enjoy D as a friend and I do not want to lead him on. So putting him on the couch is a good idea....right?

E still being ghost. I try to tell myself over and over again that he isn't avoiding me, this is just how he is. I mean, if we went about a month and I didn't text him...he'd be blowing up my phone trying to see if I'm ok. I know he likes me...he's actually said the words I like you to me recently. I just wish he were not so controlled with his emotions. But maybe I should take a que from him and disconnect myself. I'll try to not text him for a while....try......

Well its time for rounds....yawn........and I got 7 patients. Shoot me now

cyall

No comments: